I have a federal warrant in the Central District of California or another district. What should I do?

Posted by on June 8, 2017 in Arrest & Arraignment

If you know that you have an outstanding federal warrant, you should immediately surrender to the United States Marshal in any district. If you are located within the Central District, call the Federal Public Defender’s Office at (213) 894-2854. A Deputy Federal Public Defender can arrange your surrender to the United States Marshal.  Choosing not to surrender can result in adverse consequences to your case and even additional criminal charges.